Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion - Worried about the Visual Presntation of Konohagakure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YoungCoco

Veteran
Veteran
I must say, this is probably less a suggestion than it is just a worrisome contemplation. Although I am happy to see Oturan moving forward at such a speed, I am worried that we are excluding a hell of a lot of detail for the sake of a quicker release.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but I am pretty sure that Konoha is a High Walled surrounded village and NOT just a jumble of huts and buildings situted in a forest. Althugh Grass and trees are present inside the village, where are the sandy/dirt footpaths? I would like to suggest that, if we have a dirt/sandy map tile, we create footpaths between the buildings using the trees for decorative purposes and the grass tiles as a fringe.

I may be worrying too much, but I wouldnt want this to end up getting shelved because of lack of reference.

View user profile

hahavis

Genin
Genin
Coco don't forget this is only the demo and the team should save the best for the whole game not show it to us now ...

View user profile

YoungCoco

Veteran
Veteran
A Demo is one thing. But, when playing the demo, people will expect the finished product to resemble the amount of work putn into the demo. Basically, this Demo is going to make or break the future expectancy of this game.

View user profile
YoungCoco wrote:A Demo is one thing. But, when playing the demo, people will expect the finished product to resemble the amount of work putn into the demo. Basically, this Demo is going to make or break the future expectancy of this game.

He's right, I too noticed the lack of "city feeling". With that said a slower release could lost some fans aswell so it's varied.

View user profile

YoungCoco

Veteran
Veteran
You may lose a few, but not as many as you would if you rushed the release of any part of this game and the review just completely STANK. all I recommend is that the Mapping be reorganized as to suit certain references to the ACTUAL Konohagakure.

View user profile

Scipio

Chuunin
Chuunin
I'd have to agree with you Coco, but it's true that alot of the impatient people will freak.

\/-----Epic Fail Userbar. ANBU Back Ops, lol.
View user profile http://datgai.webs.com

Tydon

Kage
Kage
I don't care about the loss of people initially.

When we're done, they'll coming running back.

YoungCoco

Veteran
Veteran
In the end, a demo done properly is better than a demo tht would wreck Double O's reputation. The content is currently too bland to even put into a demo, and, my personal opinion, is that we would lose more members through a poorly constructed demo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum